Website Elite Care Solutions
Staff required for both Day shifts and Night shifts – Complex Care
We are looking for reliable, dedicated and caring individuals to support our service users who have more complex needs. This can be with support in their own homes or out in the community to assist to various appointments, activities or days out.
To be a part of our team we would like you to:
- Want to make a difference to those people’s lives who we support
- Be Honest, reliable, dedicated and possess a caring supportive nature, be open minded and have a good sense of humour
- Interested in a wide variety of care needs
- Ability to work to rota and be flexible
- Experience of working with people with complex needs would be preferred but not necessary as full training will be provided. We will also support you in achieving a diploma in health and social care and continued training is actively encouraged. We have a purpose built, fully equipped training room on site. We work alongside the local authority which allows us to offer/provide classroom based training. We are different to other agencies in that we work from a ‘preferred hours’ sheet which allows you more flexibility around when you work.
We can offer
- Contracted hours (after probationary period if wanted)
- Competitive hourly rate
- Enhanced pay at weekends
- Double time on Bank Holidays
- Generous Mileage allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Employee of the month award
- Healthy lifestyle scheme
Basic Job Description
- To undertake duties as per support plan ensuring consistency and smooth running of the service in place.
- You will also undertake a range of personal care, domestic and social care tasks to meet the needs of the services user within the agreed hours. Complex care could also involve suctioning, administering buccal midazolam, Bi-pap training, Tracheotomy care, epilepsy care, challenging behavior.
- Service Users are identified as adults who live in the community with various needs and children who live with family members.
- Attends to the physical and emotional needs of the service user (adult or a child) where appropriate and offer advice and encouragement to those service users who wish to perform such tasks independently.
- Assists and supports family members, carers and other statutory, voluntary agencies where appropriate.
If you would like to apply for this truly rewarding position please get in touch with Michelle Ferguson via email or call into our office to pick up an application form.
Contact Number: 01724 855 582
Contact Email: email@example.com
Reference ID: Complex Days & Nights
Application deadline: 31/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: £9.00-£10.32 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
All uniform PPE Provided
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.