Amber care (lincolnshire) Limited
Adult Home Care Support Worker – Fully Funded Childcare
- Amber Care is a family run Domiciliary Care Company that successfully operates from the Market Rasen area. Due to expansion we are wanting to hear from reliable, caring and enthusiastic individuals with a compassionate nature and desire for making a positive difference to peoples lives. Our current carers have recently described Amber Care as a ‘friendly and caring’ organisation to work for, and they feel ‘happy, supported and fulfilled’ in their job roles.
Childcare and Transport Schemes:
- If you are interested in our free transport and childcare schemes, please contact us.
What we offer you:
- A permanent contract
- An excellent rate of pay which increases with experience
- Paid travel time at your hourly rate
- Additional mileage pay
- Overtime rates of pay at weekends and bank holidays
- 6 weeks annual paid holiday
- Attendance reward system in place
- A workplace pension
- Paid induction training
- Monthly internal training which you are paid for attending
- External training courses for opportunities for progression and development
- Free uniform and PPE
- DBS paid for by Amber Care
- Designated weekends off
- Monthly supervisions and contact with your Senior Carer
- Structured teams with Team Leaders and Senior Carers with additional support
- Internal development to become a care champion
- Clear support network in place
- As part of your training you will shadow experienced members of our team, to get a hands on understanding of the support we deliver.
- As a care worker you would deliver high quality care, visiting service users in their own homes. You would be responsible for ensuring they remain independent for as long as possible. This would involve preparing meals, personal care, assisting with medications, shopping – ensuring all their needs are met that are outlined in their own personal care plan. No two care plans are the same, each Service User is an individual and care plans written according to their needs. If you are looking for a rewarding carer, have a passion to make a difference to Service User’s lives and a desire to be part of a committed organisation and workforce, this is the role for you!
To be an Amber Care Healthcare Support Worker you do need:
- A UK driving licence
- Access to your own car
- To take an enhanced DBS check
- Be flexible to work, mornings, evenings and alternate weekends
- Please enquire about the fully funded childcare scheme, running until the end of March 2022!
If you feel a job with Amber care would be right for you, please call Jack Johnson on: 01673 308501
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.