Amphion Home Care Services Ltd
Care Workers (Isle of Axholme)
- Amphion Home Care has been trading in North Lincolnshire for 25 years and we are looking for honest, reliable and most of all caring individuals to join our successful team. We are keen to help people into our profession and welcome those who are passionate about caring for others.
- The ideal candidate must have a full driving license and use of their own vehicle.
Training / Uniform:
- At Amphion Homecare we provide all training, uniform and PPE.
About the Role:
- Care workers will be required to visit service users in their own home. They will be helping them with all of their personal care needs, medication and fluid and nutritional needs allowing them to remain as independent as possible.
- Successful applicants will be enrolled onto a private health plan after their probation period.
- Why not take advantage of our fully funded childcare scheme. If you join Amphion Homecare today you can attain fully funded childcare up until the end of March 2022!
Are you interested in working for us?
- If you are interested in working in care, or would like an informal chat about working with Amphion Homecare, we will be more than happy to hear from you. Please call Deborah on 01724 844534.