Website Anchor Hanover Group
Assistant Estate Manager – Anchor Hanover Group
- As an Assistant Estate Manager you’ll be customer focused, flexible, have a strong passion for older people’s rights and independence, and reflect our shared values in your day-to-day activities. You will need to be computer literate and able to pick up new systems.
- Your role alongside the full time estate manager will be to complete Health & Safety compliance tasks.
- Be responsible for void properties which will include attending allocation meetings, making sure that the property is of a lettable standard and completing tenancy sign ups.
- Deal with reporting repairs and managing the gardening, cleaning and window cleaning contracts.
- Regular liaison with care staff from our partner organisation through daily contact and monthly meetings. This also includes overseeing the management of the catering service.
- A full job description is on the link to the role below.
To apply for this job please visit apply.anchorhanover.org.uk.