Aspen Home Care Services
Home Care Assistant – Aspen Home Care
- We are looking for a person who is highly motivated and dedicated to enriching other peoples lives. The applicant should be hard working, honest, be able to work as part of a team and show compassion towards others. If you have this skill set then this could be the career for you! We provide care to those who need a little extra help within the community, so having your own transport is essential.
- Assisting with personal care
- Administering medication
- Food preparation
- Light domestic duties
- Accompanying services users to medical appointments
- Accompanying services users out into the community.
About our Company
- We are a small company who pride ourselves on delivering excellent care. With us being a smaller company, you will soon get to meet all the client, giving you the chance to really get to know and understand the services users needs.
Working hours available
- 07.30 – 14.00
- 14.30 – 22.30
- Alternative weekends
Benefits of entering employment with Aspen:
- Paid mileage
- Shopping discount vouchers
- Ongoing training with the opportunity to gain an NVQ in Adult Social Care
- Realistic travel time that’s paid for
- Flexible working patterns
- An enhanced DBS check and references will be required for any of the applicants to be successful.
Further Info – Contact Us:
- If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, then please contact us and we will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.comK.