Website React Homecare
React Homecare are currently looking for compassionate and committed Community Care Assistants interested in working in and around the Brigg area, supporting vulnerable adults in their own homes.
We are offering full and part time opportunities, with no experience needed as full training is provided and you will be supported by a dedicated staff mentor!
Join a family run business with 26 years’ experience and branches across the UK. Our main objective being to fully support and train you to become an excellent carer and to progress within the company. 99% of our managers started with us as a carer.
We also offer the opportunity of gaining a Health and Social Care Diploma up to level 5.
Join today and start a career in Social Care and receive
£9.36 per hour weekdays and £9.62 per hour on weekends, with further enhancements on Bank Holidays.
The further benefits of joining the React Homecare team are;
- Fully paid induction and ongoing training provided up to level 5 NVQ
- 25p per mile
- Full uniform
- Mobile phone
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Flexible working hours & contracted hours
- Career development and management opportunities throughout the Midlands
- Employee recognition programme, with cash benefits
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- £150 refer a friend bonus scheme
Join our team today
We are looking for people who want to make a real difference supporting vulnerable adults in their own home, so the ability to drive and having access to a car is essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £9.36-£9.62 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Driving Licence (required)
To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Call 01652 284005
Alternatively visit: Brigg Branch – Home Care Assistant – React Homecare Ltd
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.