Website North Lincolnshire Council
Community Reablement Assistant
- Billet Lane/Community based
- Grade 3: £12,541 to £13,048
- 25 hours per week
- Part Time
- Tuesday 12 October 2021
- The North Lincolnshire Home First Community Rehabilitation service is a registered Rehabilitation and Reablement service that provides time limited intervention and therapies to people within their own homes. We strive to deliver support that puts people at the centre of our services. Our aim is to ensure that a person can remain at home and feel confident and is safe to live as independently as possible.
- Reablement assistant post holders will form part of our expanding transitions team that will work to ensure smooth and effective transitions both from the hospital while awaiting optimum fitness to partake within rehabilitation and whilst transitioning from the service for those individuals with identified long term care needs. The role involves direct work such as supporting with moving and handling, attending to personal care needs and administering medication as well as maximising opportunities for social inclusion and emotional wellbeing.The role offers a fantastic work life balance through a 25 hour per week contract.
- This operates on a rolling rota basis requiring 3 to 4 to shifts per week, covering AM shifts 07:00 to 13:45, and PM shift 16:00- 22:30, with occasional midday shifts.
- For those that would like more hours there’s ample opportunity for working extra hours.As a reablement assistant you will be part of a fast paced and developing service that has opportunities for further development and progression.
- You will be working for an employer who cares about your health and wellbeing and offers confidential employee welfare and excellent supervisory and peer support.
- A previous qualification in care is desirable, though not essential, as full induction/training will be provided.
- As a council employee you will access to all the benefits of working for a Local Authority such as a competitive Pension, health scheme, attractive annual leave allowance as well as weekend and Bank holiday enhancements.
- For Further information please contact Alison Stovin on 01724 297258
To apply for this job please visit northlincs.current-vacancies.com.