Website Emerald Care Services
FOR WALKERS, PUSH BIKERS and DRIVERS
- Emerald Care Services provides quality domiciliary services for Adults and Children in Scunthorpe and the surrounding areas. Our team provide around the clock care on a short or long term basis in the comfort of your own home. We offer Complex Care, Personal Care, Palliative Care, Learning Disability, Specialist Care such as PEG, Tracheostomy, Medication, Suction, Ventilation and other many other services including Domestic and Social Assistance. We also offer night service, this includes a Sleep In service and Waking Night service.
Emerald Care Services are looking for full and part time care workers to work in Scunthorpe and surrounding areas, you will be expected to provide assistance with all activities of daily living including administration of medication.
Shifts Available – ADULTS full and part time
We have the following areas: for WALKERS/PUSHBIKERS or DRIVERS2x full or part time
- Lincoln Gardens1 x full or part time
- Messingham2 x full or part time
- Top Ashby high street2 x full or part time
- Middle Ashby2 x full or part time
- Brumby area2 x full or part time
- Scunthorpe 2 x full or part time
We also have DRIVER positions in BRIGG, BROUGHTON, WINTERTON and THE ISLE OF AXHOLME both part and full time.
What we require from you: –
- A full UK driving license and use of own Car this is a MUST as you will be expected to travel. (If applying for driving role)
- A genuinely caring attitude.
- A passion to make a difference and provide person centred care.
- High standards and attention to detail.
- Applicants should be able to communicate effectively at all levels and be comfortable working as part of a team.
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Driving license and use of own car with business insurance
What you can expect from us:-
- Competitive rates of pay
- Pay enhancements Bank holidays.
- Full and Part Time Care Assistant Vacancies
- work-life balance
- Pension Scheme for all Care Assistants
- Paid Mileage
- Paid travel time
- Career development opportunities Diploma in Health and social care level 2, 3, 4 & 5
- A supportive and friendly environment
- Full Training given
- Holiday Pay
- Staff Support throughout your employment
- Successful applicants will be expected to undergo a enhanced DBS and the cost of this will be met by the applicant.
To find out more or to apply please contact our office on 01724 846111 or send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org