Website Goodwin Healthcare Services
Healthcare Assistant – Goodwin Healthcare Services
Service User Care
- Opportunity to work in a Domiciliary and/ or Supported Living setting.
- Provide assistance with physical and emotional support of service users, maximising independence and assisting in empowering them to set and achieve personal goals.
- Support service users with achieving their desired activities of daily living.
- Provide and assist service users with personal care needs as specified in the care plan and report on any concerns / issues as necessary.
What we offer you
- Various contracts available
- Shift work available
- The opportunity to obtain your QCF Level 2 – Health & Social Care
- Full, Part Time, Weekend Only and Bank Hours Available.
- Free Paid Training
- Free Uniform and PPE
- Travel/ Mileage expenses paid
- Enhanced night and bank holiday rates
- 28 Days Paid Holiday
- Company pension scheme including discounts at national high street stores and companies
- Cost of DBS refunded (conditions apply).
- Career progression for the right person
- On-going support
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
We would welcome applicants who:
- Have a genuine desire to assist others
- May or may not have have experience in care as we
provide full local training
- Have a caring nature and ‘can do’ attitude
- Are flexible and able to work evenings and weekends on
a planned rota
- Salary: £9.00- £10.11 /hour