Chestnut Home Care
Home Care Worker – Chestnut Home Care
Working for Chestnut
- Chestnut Homecare Ltd require Home Care Assistants to work in service users own homes. Applicants must be able to drive and have own vehicle. Required to work in a busy and friendly environment, must be reliable, caring and friendly and able to work to a flexible rota. Part time and Full time positions available. Experience not essential as all training will be given, all applicants subject to a DBS check.
- To provide assistance to clients to help them meet both their health and social care needs. This includes washing, toileting, medication, bed making and preparing meals and drinks etc.
- Interviews will be held at our main office in kirmington Business Centre ,all successful applicants will then undergo our induction, Training and shadowing period and work to a weekly rota to your availability.
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
You must have a kind and caring nature.
Able to report on individuals’ condition in a clear and concise manner and create concise logs.
Working or willing to work towards free recognised Health and Social Care certificates
As a valued member of the team, you will have –
A full induction, training and ongoing support
A company pension
Continuous Professional Development
Paid annual leave of 28 days pro rata
Your birthday off, paid, each year
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time and Permanent
- Supporting and assisting with all personal care requirements
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Observing and reporting any changes in the health or status of the patient
- Preparing meals and feeding patients
- Responding to emergency situations
- Prompting and administering medication
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
Hours and Salary
- Hours: 16-40 per week
Salary: £9.14-£9.34 per hour +Travel allowance
- Driving Licence (required)
- To apply Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01652 661985
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.