Website Ann Tuplin Care Services
Home Care Worker – Ann Tuplin Care Services
Job Description – The role will include:
- Provide care and support to clients in their own homes in the community.
- Provide personal care for clients, such as bathing, washing, always ensuring that the client’s dignity and privacy is maintained.
- Assist clients with personal grooming, such as dressing, hair or dental care.
- Always encourage clients to be as self-managing as possible so they can maintain their independence.
- Assist with preparation, cooking, feeding or serving of meals, to wash up and clear away afterwards.
To fulfill this role you will require:
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Be required work alternative weekends and be available between 7am – 10pm on your working day
- Have a full driving licence with access to a car
In return we will promise you the following;
- £8.96 – 10.82 per hour
- Additional enhancements for weekends
- Paid Mileage and travel time
- Additional enhancement for all bank holidays
- Holidays paid 5.6 weeks per year pro rata
- Static Rostered shifts
- Full and comprehensive training package.
- Shadow shifts before commencement of employment.
- Please enquire about fully funded childcare until the end of march 2022
If you would like to be considered for this position please put forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org – Alternatively you can call us on 01724 270083.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.