Website Ann Tuplin Care Services
Home Care Worker – Ann Tuplin Care Services
ATCS require Home Care Worker to work alongside our existing team.
The role will include;
- Provide care and support to clients in their own homes in the community.
- Provide personal care for clients, such as bathing, washing, always ensuring that the client’s dignity and privacy is maintained.
- Assist clients with personal grooming, such as dressing, hair or dental care.
- Always encourage clients to be as self-managing as possible so they can maintain their independence.
- Assist with preparation, cooking, feeding or serving of meals, to wash up and clear away afterwards.
To fulfill this role you will require;
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Be required work alternative weekends and be available between 7am – 10pm on your working day
- Have a full driving licence with access to a car
In return we will promise you the following;
- £8.96 – 10.82 per hour
- Additional enhancements for weekends
- Paid Mileage and travel time
- Additional enhancement for all bank holidays
- Holidays paid 5.6 weeks per year pro rata
- Static Rostered shifts
- Full and comprehensive training package.
- Shadow shifts before commencement of employment.
If you would like to be considered for this position please put forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com – Alternatively you can call us on 01724 270083.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.