Website Kapil Care Homes
Activities Coordinator – Kapil Care
- We’re looking for a Activities Coordinator to join our friendly, dedicated staff within this well-respected local Care Home group at Carisbrooke Manor.
- As activities coordinator , you’ll be the creative mind behind the planning, design and implementation of a range of social activities for residents which meet their needs for friendship, social interaction, recreation and culture and appealing to a wide range of interests, in line with those of existing residents’ choices.
- Experience preferred but not necessary as we’ll provide excellent support and quality in-house training.
- Great working environment
- Paid breaks
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- Stable, long running family business
- Working hours fall between 9am and 3pm
You should be:
- Hard Working
- Work well as part of a team
- Ideally based locally
- Part-time hours: 15 per week
- Please include your phone number as we will call you if selected for interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.