Keb House Care Home
Care Home Support Worker: Keb House
- The Opportunity to work in a small and friendly care home in Appleby.
- Here at Keb House we ensure that our residents are safe and well, we ensure that they are empowered to make their own choices about the care they receive.
- Our team provides support for elderly individuals including all personal care as specified in their care plans.
- We ask that all of Care Workers are diligent in all the care they provide and report any concerns to the home management to ensure that a high standard of care is upheld.
- We pride ourselves in assisting elderly people to maintain their independence.
- We believe that the service user should always come first therefore we provide the opportunity for our residents to make personal choices
- We have Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Hours and Salary
- Salary: £9.00 per Hour
- Our Shifts are as follows
- Day Shift: 8am to 8pm
- Night 8pm t0 8am
- Shorter shifts may be available – Please enquire about flexibility.
Please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org – We will endeavour to get back to your enquiry as soon as possible,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.