Website Randolph House - Knights Care
Laundry Assistant – Randolph House Residential – Knights Care
- An exciting opportunity has come available to join our domestic team at Randolph House Care Home. We are a privately owned company, specialising in Dementia and Residential care. We are looking for a confident individual who is committed, driven, efficient, and able to provide cleaning services within Randolph House Care Home in accordance with agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations and in line with accepted best practices.
Role Specific Duties:
- Assist in the assessment of the effectiveness of cleaning implementation and delivery
- Implement action to meet and maintain cleaning standards
- Evaluate standards of cleaning competence
- Ensure the Service Users’ rights are protected
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
- Take responsibility for your own professional development through performance and development reviews and undertake any relevant training
- To maintain cleaning skills at a current level and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required in order to maintain that currency of practice
- From £8.71 per hour
- If you are interested in this role please call Randolph House on 01724 272500 or email us on email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.