Website Norwood House
Night Support Worker Vacancy – Norwood House “Excellence in care”
Location: Norwood House – Gunness
- Norwood House, an imposing grade II listed building in the heart of Gunness, Surrounded by beautiful well-tendered secure grounds, with a tranquil atmosphere. Easy access to bus routes, road or train.
Information Concerning the Role and Candidate:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen at Norwood House, for a Night Care Assistant. Shifts will include weekdays and weekends on a 2 weekly rolling rota.
- Are you a dedicated, reliable and caring person, who wants to make a difference to our home and residents?
- You will be joining a fantastic team, assisting the Senior Care Assistant with all aspects of care within the home. You will provide high quality care to residents, paying attention to their specific and individual needs. You will support our residents, get involved in all activities provided by the home to promote independence and person centred care, with great attention to detail creating a safe and happy environment in the home.
- Level 2 in Health and social care is desirable but not essential, as you will be fully trained. Compassion is an essential requirement for this role. Our Care Assistants are dedicated, have a genuine interest in those they care for and above all are naturally kind and warm-hearted.
- In Return for your hard work, Norwood House will provide relevant training and professional development as well as the opportunity for career progression within the care home + pension scheme and Paid DBS.
WE ARE OBLIGED TO ASK ALL SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS TO COMPLETE A DBS APPLICATION, THE LEVEL OF DBS CHECK REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE IS ENHANCED WITH BARRED LIST
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.