Care Home Cook – Norwood House
About Norwood House
- We are a small & friendly care home with 28 Residents looking for a chef to work three days a week, including alternate weekends.
- To prepare and cook a well balanced, nutritious diet within a controlled hygienic environment.
- To plan and maintain varied menus. There is scope to be creative using fresh ingredients sourced locally.
- To be aware of the Resident’s needs and dietary preferences.
- A cooking qualification and Food Hygiene Certificate is preferred, and there will be opportunities for further training and development. Previous experience is essential.
- If you are interested in this role with Norwood House, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.