Website Outcomes First Group
Young Adult Support Worker
Broughton, Roxby, Dragonby
Starting salary £9.16 – £9.25 per hour, £20,481.76 – £20,683.00 per year (DOE)
Permanent, Full Time / Days or Nights
If you’re seeking a new career where you can make a positive difference to the lives of others, we would love to hear from you. We are now hiring for our next induction, apply today and plan ahead for your new career!
We are Options Autism, part of Outcomes First Group, for 16 years we’ve been providing specialist care for adults with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. We currently have opportunities to join us at our services based in Roxby, Broughton and Dragonby all within commuting distance of Scunthorpe and surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker you will be supporting residents entrusted within our care. This will include supporting with a range of life skills and daily routines including personal care and preparing meals whilst also planning fun and fulfilling activities each day. We have excellent facilities for our residents which include beautiful gardens, café, sports hall and gym, a small animals farm and horticultural area. Art and crafts studios, a multimedia room with recording studio and more!
We will be holding a new- starter inductions in the months of July and August and are interviewing now with a view to extending offers so that you can plan ahead to work your required notice period and complete all pre-employment checks.
Successful applicants will be joining a group induction with others also embarking on their new career. You will be surrounded with support and will receive excellent training which includes everything from Safeguarding and Health and Safety to Mental Health Awareness, Privacy and Dignity, Positive Behaviour Support and more.
How to apply
Please apply online by clicking on the following link https://candidate.ofgeducationcare.co.uk/144471OFG or call 01724 733777 for more information.
- Rewarding our colleagues and career development and progression is something we are passionate about
- We offer support for individuals to progress within their roles, this includes funding for relevant qualifications.
- Employees have access to an extensive training platform with a wide range of courses for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- There are career development opportunities across the Group.
- Employees can access our internal platform The Hub which offers, employee discounts, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more!
- “One moment in time” which is an extra day’s annual leave each year for you to use on a day that’s important to you
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Salary Finance options (e.g. advances on earned pay) and the option to purchase private medical
In line with changes to the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 anyone working in a CQC-registered care home in England for residents requiring nursing or personal care must have 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine unless they have a medical exemption.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.