Website React Homecare
React Homecare are a well-respected, family run Care-at-Home Provider with multiple branches across the UK and have over 26 years of experience in the Care Sector and due to the constant demand for our high-quality services, we’re currently looking for compassionate and committed Care Assistants interested in working in and around the Brigg area. This job is commutable from Brigg and Scunthorpe.
If you are a dedicated and caring individual who wants to make a real difference and positively impact the lives of the elderly and vulnerable who need some help at home, apply today!
We are offering full and part time opportunities, with no experience needed as full training is provided and you will be supported by a dedicated staff mentor! We also offer the opportunity of gaining a Health and Social Care Diploma up to Level 5.
Other additional benefits on top of this satisfying and fulfilling job include:
- Competitive salary of £11.00 – £11.50 per hour
- £350 Joining bonus
- £350 Refer a Friend Scheme
- Birthday bonus
- Fully paid induction and ongoing training provided up to Level 5 NVQ
- A dedicated staff mentor to guide you through your career in Care
- 0.35p per mile
- Full uniform
- Mobile phone
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Career development and management opportunities
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata).
You must have a valid Driving License and access to a car.
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life, apply today and become part of the React Homecare family!