Website React Homecare
Care Manager – Brigg
We’re looking for an organised, caring and committed individual to fill the position of Care Manager in our Brigg branch!
- If you’re looking for guaranteed work and a bullet proof industry, this is an opportunity for you! We continue to work safely throughout the pandemic (we provide all staff with PPE to remain safe and to keep our Service Users safe), and there is no age restriction or experience requirement.
- Who are React Homecare? We are a well-respected, family run Care-at-Home Provider with multiple branches across the UK and have over 26 years of experience in the Care Sector. The sector is continuously in high demand and so this is a great opportunity for anyone who is passionate about providing care and managing a team of Care Workers. React Homecare is a great company to work for and is the premier provider of At-Home care services.
- You will be primarily office-based but you may be required to travel to Brigg and its surrounding areas to help deliver care if needed.
For this role, you must have:
- Knowledge of domiciliary care
- Good people skills
- Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
- Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care is preferred (if not, you must be willing to work towards this). If you already have a Level 3, we will support you to gain Level 5.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Capable of managing a team
- 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people
- Caring, patient, reliable and trustworthy
- Willing to undertake personal care tasks if necessary
- Comfortable working within a team or on their own
- Confident with IT systems
- Self-motivated and able to work using your own initiative
- Flexible to the needs of the business and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
What is the job role of a Care Manager?
- Managing a team of Care Workers to assist vulnerable and elderly service users in their own homes with personal care, medication, household tasks etc
- Creating and managing the weekly rotas
- Care plans, risk assessments and reviews
- Receiving referrals and setting up new care packages
- Carrying out quality monitoring checks
- Liaising with Social Workers, District Nurses, GPs, OTs and family members ensuring a trusting relationship is built and retained
- Planning and organising interviews and the training of new recruits
- Being on-call, on a rota basis
What we can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 28 Days of Paid Annual Leave (pro-rata)
- 0.25p per mile towards mileage
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced rate for Bank Holidays
- Quality training, ongoing support and supervision
- Excellent career development with the opportunity to gain your Level 3 & 5 Health and Social Care Diplomas
- Mobile phone
- Uniform and PPE
- If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life, apply today and help manage a team of Care Workers to ensure all service users receive the quality services we offer! Become a part of the React Homecare family today!