Website Carisbrooke Manor (Kapil Care)
Part Time and Full Time Care Assistants
- Carisbrooke Manor, Scunthorpe
- We currently have vacancies available for someone with a caring and compassionate nature to join our friendly, dedicated staff within this well-respected local Care Home group in Scunthorpe.
- In collaboration with the Home Manager and her close-knit team, you’ll care for, and enhance the lives of our residents, enabling them to enjoy their lives with dignity and independence, whilst maintaining their individuality.
- We provide excellent support and quality in-house training with the opportunity to work towards and achieve your QCFs.
- Experience helpful but not required as full training will be given.
- Great working environment
- Full, high quality training
- Paid breaks
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- Stable, long-running family business
- Job satisfaction
- On-site parking
You should be:
- Hard Working
- Work well as part of a team
- Ideally based locally
- Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Registration of Interest / Application
- To register your interest / apply for this role please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01724 289555
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.