About Lincolnshire House
- Lincolnshire House is a registered charity based in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, providing residential, day and respite care services for adults with Cerebral Palsy and Similar Disabilities.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for a Senior Care Officer who can support and lead a team of Care Assistants.
- The role is for 35 hours per week ( Mon to Sun 7.00am-11pm)
Responsibilities to include:
- Providing quality care
- Liaise with outside agencies
- Complete reviews/supervisions
- Complete and maintain records
- Ensure service is delivered in accordance with all relevant policies/procedures
- Communicate well with other senior staff and management
- Carry out spot checks
- Ensure staff members are supported
- You must have NVQ 3 and experience of working in a senior role.
- For a more comprehensive job description please contact our friendly Admin team for an application pack.
- Please Enquire about our fully funded Childcare Scheme running until 30th March 2022
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Expected start date: 01/01/2022
- Full-time, Permanent
- £12.00-£13.90 per hour
- If you are interested in this role with us at Lincolnshire House – Please contact our friendly team on 01724 844168 / 01724 866691
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.