Website Trustcare ltd
· Act as a key-worker for a group of residents.
· To provide the highest standards of holistic care and attention for the residents.
· To participate fully in the overall care of the residents. To assist with washing, dressing, toileting and personal hygiene as per care plan.
· To assist in maintaining safe levels of care and ensuring safe practice.
· To help provide essential physical and mental stimulation by participating in recreational and social activities with residents individually, or in a group.
· To assist in maintaining accurate records in accordance with registration and legal requirements.
· To carry out instructions by senior staff in an efficient and conscientious manner.
· To attend staff training, staff meetings and mandatory training.
· To report any accidents relating to staff and / or residents as per procedures.
· To ensure that the Company Policy on confidentiality is upheld.
· To be respectful and courteous when dealing with colleagues relatives and other public and professional people.
· To be prepared to undertake any aspects of care or non caring duties as requested by Nurse in Charge.
· To assist and facilitate in the welcoming and training of new staff members.
· To assist in the maintenance of a Safe and Healthy Working.
· Duty to whistle blow if witness bad practice or harm to a resident within the home
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.