Website Vermuyden Care
Domiciliary Care Worker – Vermuyden Care
- We are looking for the very best of Domiciliary Care Workers (Full Time Only). Qualification/Experience is not required as we will train you.
- You will need an exceptional sense of humour and that’s just to deal with the cave dwellers (office staff) and a lot of patience.
- As we aim to remain covid free you will need to dress like a space man (full ppe) we have even renamed the office Area 51!
The benefits of working for Vermuyden
- In exchange for your sanity and a life sentence you will receive:
- Training in about 300 different qualifications including NVQ level 5 for those that want to
manage in the future.
- All PPE ( Area 51 looks like a storage unit)
- Uniforms (inc a lovely warm fleece jacket!)
- All contractual rights
- Free DBS
- …And a whole host of things you probably don’t even want!
- We are a highly professional company however we are human (well unless its a full moon then its debatable) fun and realistic, we know you aren’t robots so when we shove 300 hrs on your rota we know you will cope.
- We cover Doncaster and the surrounding area, including some of North Lincolnshire. We are also actively seeking carers to cover Thorne and the Isle of Axholme (Crowle Epworth Belton etc). We welcome applications from Doncaster, Thorne, Scunthorpe and the Ilse of Axholme itself, or even Outer Mongolia (assuming you can teleport to work!)
- We believe in continuity of care so we like to keep carers in set areas as much as possible and all of our work is on set runs with minimal travel between calls, you will be paid at the FULL rate for the entire shift you work which includes your travel time. (fuel allowance of 25p per mile)
All shifts are between 6am and 11pm and your availability will need to be 5 days out of 7.
We are looking for DRIVERS ONLY at this time
- Drivers will need access to a vehicle, we don’t care if its a camel or a magic carpet so long as it gets you from A to Z and is suitably insured taxed & tested
- Please think carefully before applying, we are looking for dedicated and caring individuals that really wish to have a well paid and rewarding career with the home care sector.
Our Pay Rates
- In return we will reward you with one of the highest pay structures to be found in the industry.
- Pay rates are linked to qualifications as a way of recognising the skill and dedication of our staff to their role of Carer.
- Entry Level Care Worker: (No NVQ or Equivalent) £11.50ph but MUST enroll on NVQ2 (or equivalent) at commencement of employment. Care Certificate MUST be completed within the 3 month probationary period.
- Care Worker: Minimum NVQ2 or Equivalent £13.50ph Care Certificate MUST be completed within 3 month probationary period if NVQ is more than 2 years old.
- We genuinely care about our staff to the same level as our customers, we wish to employ only the best we can find, and we want to show them that they are truly valued by recognising their commitment to providing high quality care, and providing them in return with the financial rewards we believe good care staff deserve and the training to advance professionally.
- On top of a great financial reward for working with us, we also provide a high level of support and training for all of our staff. Our managers are all experienced carers themselves and they understand the role. We wish to create the best team of care staff in the area and by default deliver the highest level & standard of good quality care that we can.
- If you think you are what we are looking for and wish to be remunerated for having gained a qualification you have worked hard for then please apply!
- We look forward to welcoming you into the Vermuyden Care family.