Website Ann Tuplin Care Services
Would you like to make a difference?
ATCS require Domiciliary Care Assistants to work along side our existing team to work in service users own homes. Experience not essential as full training is provided.
Various hours are available subject to the candidates availability. All established rotas will consist of a static shift pattern including alternate weekends.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide care and support to clients in their own homes enabling them to be independent
- Provide personal care for clients, such as bathing, washing, dressing, hair or dental care always ensuring that the client’s dignity and privacy is maintained
- Administration of medication
- Assist with preparation, cooking, feeding or serving of meals
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Be required to work alternative weekends
- Driving License with access to a car is preferred
- Other modes of transport would be considered
- Non- Driver willing to take advantage of the wheels to work initiative. (Hired Moped)
In return we will promise you the following:
- £11.02 – £11.37 plus Travel time and mileage
- Additional enhancement for all bank holidays
- Holidays paid 5.6 weeks per year pro rata
- Static Rostered shifts
- Full and comprehensive training package.
- Further education opportunities i.e. NVQ or Diploma’s
- Shadow shifts before commencement of employment.
- Free uniform
- On Call support
- £50 bonus per referral on our refer a friend scheme