Website Hales Group
Home Care Support Working – Recruiting in Scunthorpe
- Please enquire about our free transport and childcare schemes! The perfect opportunity for care workers without a full driving license but a provisional license.
- If you’re looking for a career where you can make a difference, #socialcare could be the move for you!To work in social care, you don’t need previous experience; as long as you CARE and have the right VALUES, then you could be a Care Worker!
- At Hales Homecare, we support our care workers through their career and give them the opportunity to study for NVQs in Health and Social Care. We are committed to our staff and want to help them progress so they can see how their help truly impacts the lives of our service users.
Part Time and Full Time vacancies available
At Hales, we pride ourselves in looking after our team of #HalesHeroes with;
- Rewarding career
- Flexible hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Superb employee benefits
- Refer a Friend bonus
- A chance to win £1000 in the Hales Heroes Monthly Draw
- over 6,500 shopping discount vouchers
- Early Pay Scheme
- Free childcare until the 30th of September (Please Enquire)
- Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us on
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.